This is an Eval Central archive copy, find the original at depictdatastudio.com.
How are you doing? Seriously. Comment and let me know.
Outwardly, my life looks very similar: I’m still delivering webinars, building online courses, and managing consulting projects with a remote team. Inwardly, I’m definitely thrown off.
I can’t fix most of the scary things happening in the world right now. But I can help you as you transition into a work-from-home lifestyle.
Are you suddenly working from home? With barking dogs and screaming kids? With less-than-desirable tech equipment–or none at all?
“Luckily” I’ve been in your shoes.
Over the past year, I’ve set up “home” offices in a dozen states and nine countries. I’ve led a virtual team… delivered keynote speeches… recorded podcasts… and created hundreds of lessons for my online courses. From the U.S., Canada, Guatemala, Zambia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, and Korea. In a new apartment or hotel every week.
These behind-the-scenes tours were designed as bonus lessons for students in my Powerful Presentations course, but given the immediate need for my friends everywhere to figure out how to work from home, I’m releasing them now for a limited time.
I made a complimentary mini course for you: https://depictdatastudio.teachable.com/p/look-prof…
This mini course has 8 quick lessons.
- My Webinar Tech Set-Up (5:40) <– I started recording these behind-the-scenes tech tours in January.
- My Podcast Process (5:34)
- What It’s Really Like to Record Online Courses… (3:22)
- My Online Course Tech Set-Up (3:26)
- My Video Interview Tech Set-Up (0:58)
- My In-Person Interview Tech Set-Up (5:27)
- My “Talking Head” Tech Set-Up (4:35)
- How to Look Professional on Camera — Even in a Makeshift Home Office (6:57) <– The latest lesson, which I recorded last Thursday.
Flatten the curve. Work from home. With the most professional tech setup possible in the middle of the mayhem.