This is an Eval Central archive copy, find the original at depictdatastudio.com.
What is data storytelling?
How do we overcome common pain points in data visualization and storytelling??
What’s the most important thing to keep in mind while editing our visualizations???
I recently discussed all these, and more, on the SuperDataScience podcast with the host, Jon Krohn.
With more than 600 episodes and hundreds of thousands of downloads each month, the SuperDataScience is the #1 podcast in the data field. What an honor!
- My definition of data storytelling
- Common pain points and how to overcome them
- Best practices for data visualization
- Surprising spreadsheet tricks
- When static dashboards are more effective than interactive dashboards
- Top tips for presenting data in a slideshow
You can listen to or watch the episode here. Or, scroll down to read the highlights.
Listen to the Podcast
You can subscribe to the SuperDataScience podcast and search for episode #637.
Or, listen online here:
Watch the Conversation
The video version of the podcast is available on YouTube here:
Read the Transcript
Prefer to read the transcript? Download it here.
This was my favorite podcast conversation so far. I hope you enjoy listening to it!